Our French-Canadian buddies JF and Maxime are bringing their EGLS course to Dublin in 2018
This is a one day course that we’ve talked about before and covers all the important bits of resuscitative ultrasound (echo and lung mainly…)
It’s a one day course that costs €350 and 2 dates are available. It’s being held in St James Hospital in Dublin
Wednesday 18th April 2018
Thursday 19th April 2018
The wonderful Nicholas Lim is leading on this.
Registration is now open. See below for Details.
To avoid disappointment I would ask that you book as soon as possible as the last time it was organized in Europe (Glasgow earlier in the year), it booked out in a week.
As mentioned before, this course has extremely high instructor to candidate ratio at least 1:4 and there will be 1 machine for 2 candidates so this maximises your practice time.
You will find below the procedure to register to the EGLS course that will be held in Dublin:
1. Go to our website: www.echoguidedlifesupport.com
2. Click on the Workshops tab
3. Then Individual Registration, select View Workshops
4. Choose your preferred date (April 18 or 19) and click on Register
5. Then Register
6. Select your country (Ireland)
The website will tell you that the cost is $34.99 (this corresponds to the online training fee that will be included in your workshop fee). The total amount of $520 for the course will be indicated in Step #2.
The above price is in Canadian dollars.
7. Continue by filling out your Account information
8. Make your payment, then confirm your registration by completing steps 2 and 3!